Tank Water Heaters in San Ramon, CAGive us a call today: 877-772-6639
Conventional water heating systems in San Ramon, CA operate via a large water tank. These systems can be efficient and effective, not to mention affordable, as long as you get them set up and maintained by the team at Comfy Heating & Air Conditioning Inc..
- We’ve got highly skilled and trained technicians on standby.
- We’ve been serving the Tri-Valley and East Bay Communities since 2001.
- We are family-owned and operated.
Professional tank water heater installation or repair is the only surefire way to avoid leaks, heating problems, and efficiency issues down the road. We can help!
Contact Comfy Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. for expert tank water heater services.
Electric vs. Natural Gas: Which Is Best for your Tank Water Heater?
When you’re planning to have a new installation of a storage tank water heater, you’ll face a number of choices. One of the most important is what energy source the system will use. The two most common are electricity and natural gas. Electric water heaters have the advantage of using an energy source that’s available in all homes. Gas water heaters are less expensive to run, however, because gas is not as costly an energy source. Gas water heaters also heat up water faster.
But the right choice for you will come down to a number of different factors. You want to be certain that you call on a professional to help you with the choice before you go ahead with an installation or replacement.
Repairs for a Hot Water Tank Water Heater
The stress of keeping the water inside its tank heated and ready to go at all times can eventually create operating problems for a water heater. Watch out for some of these signs that your water heater needs repair work from expert technicians:
- Loss of hot water volume: When it appears that the hot water level in the house is lower than usual (e.g. more people are going with cold showers in the morning) it usually means a broken dip tube or other malfunction that needs repairs.
- Strange noises from the tank: A rumbling sounds from the tank indicates possible overheating or mixing of cold and hot water.
- Leaks: The moment you see any water puddles forming around the water tank, call for repairs right away.
Let Us Handle Service for Your Tank Water Heater
Our technicians at Comfy Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. are skilled with taking care of installing, replacing, and repairing water heaters. We also offer routine maintenance service, which is one of the best ways to prevent a water heater from declining early and needed to be retired long before it should. Maintenance will also keep the tank water heater from draining excess energy or running into multiple malfunctions.
We’re a family–owned business that’s focused on seeing that you receive quality service on every job. We offer free estimates on new installations, so feel free to call us to find out more about what we can do for your hot water heater needs in San Ramon and the surrounding areas.