Air Purifiers in San Ramon, CAGive us a call today: 877-772-6639
Air purifiers are proven to eliminate contaminants that might make you sick, uncomfortable, or propagate foul odors throughout your home. Here at Comfy Heating & Air Conditioning Inc., we can be the team to bring you air purification system installation or repair at an affordable price.
- We’re a family-owned and operated company.
- We’ve got highly skilled and trained technicians on standby.
- We’ve been serving the Tri-Valley and East Bay Communities since 2001.
You can’t go wrong by choosing our team for comprehensive air purification support. We repair, replace, maintain, and install these systems for a nominal price. Get in touch with us today to discuss your next indoor air quality improvement.
Call Comfy Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. to purify your air in San Ramon, CA.
Types of Air Purifiers
There are a wide variety of air purifiers available on the market, far too many for us to list all of them here. However, we can go through some of the more popular air purifier types. For example:
- Ionization Purifiers: Also called "electronic purifiers," ionization purifiers give off clouds of magnetically charged particles during operation. As contaminants come into contact with these particles, they gain their own magnetic charge. The contaminants then enter the purifier, where they are attracted to metal plates with an opposing magnetic charge. The plates can then be removed and cleaned.
- UV Air Purifier: UV air purifiers don’t physically remove contaminants from your air. Instead, they bathe the area around them in ultraviolet light. Most varieties of mold spores, viruses, and bacteria cannot withstand large amounts of UV light. Exposure to the levels given off by the UV air purifier will either sterilize those contaminants or kill them outright. So, a UV air purifier is the ideal way to lower your chances of infection by airborne contaminants.
We Install and Service Air Purifiers of All Kinds
Installing an air purifier in your home is not easy. First, it requires access to access to your ducts. If the air purifier isn’t installed in just the right place, it will not be able to treat the air properly. Second, pretty much all air purifiers require access to your home’s power grid. You should never attempt to do electrical work without professional training, for your own safety and that of others. So, if you need an air purifier of any kind installed, you should give us a call.
We also offer a full range of air purifier repair and maintenance services. Air purifiers, like any other system, require maintenance in order to keep operating properly. Accumulated wear and tear over years of normal use can also cause parts of the air purifier to break down. If you want your air purifier to remain in good condition, you should be sure to call Comfy Heating & Air Conditioning Inc..