Indoor Air Quality
Home Health Audit Inspection
How healthy is your home? Find out by scheduling a 10 point Home Health Audit.
This audit is designed to inform and educate homeowners of the solutions for a cleaner, healthier living environment and includes the following:
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: Test for carbon monoxide leaks at all gas appliances
- Airflow Analysis: Complete room by room airflow analysis in order to identify hot and cold spots throughout the home
- Ductwork Leaks: Check for ductwork deficiencies such as breaks, leaks and hazards such as asbestos
- Ductwork Design Inspection: Ensure ductwork design is efficient and meets home’s health, safety and comfort requirements
- Equipment Inspection and Testing: Test all existing HVAC equipment for proper operation, including fan for indoor air quality purposes
- Filter Inspection: Test current filtration effectiveness and operation
- Internal Ductwork Inspection: Internally inspect ductwork with swab and visual test for debris and build up
- Inspect Appliances: Inspect for fire hazards around all gas appliances
- Test Humidity: Test humidity levels throughout home
- Smoke Detectors: Test all smoke detectors for operation and safety
The team installed exactly what we wanted. Overall, the Comfy team is very knowledgeable, keeps commitments, and responds quickly to issues. Highly recommended!
~ Sharlyn D. Pleasanton, CA
Well after 20 years I think it was time for a new furnace. What an easy process at Comfy Heating. Everybody was so helpful and easy to deal with.
~ Ron A. San Leandro, CA
Do not hesitate in trusting these people with your heating! HIGHLY recommend! Fast, polite, and great service!!!
~ Richard V. San Lorenzo, CA