Indoor Air Quality
Home Health Audit Inspection
How healthy is your home? Find out by scheduling a 10 point Home Health Audit.
This audit is designed to inform and educate homeowners of the solutions for a cleaner, healthier living environment and includes the following:
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: Test for carbon monoxide leaks at all gas appliances
- Airflow Analysis: Complete room by room airflow analysis in order to identify hot and cold spots throughout the home
- Ductwork Leaks: Check for ductwork deficiencies such as breaks, leaks and hazards such as asbestos
- Ductwork Design Inspection: Ensure ductwork design is efficient and meets home’s health, safety and comfort requirements
- Equipment Inspection and Testing: Test all existing HVAC equipment for proper operation, including fan for indoor air quality purposes
- Filter Inspection: Test current filtration effectiveness and operation
- Internal Ductwork Inspection: Internally inspect ductwork with swab and visual test for debris and build up
- Inspect Appliances: Inspect for fire hazards around all gas appliances
- Test Humidity: Test humidity levels throughout home
- Smoke Detectors: Test all smoke detectors for operation and safety
I just had Comfy out for furnace repair. Price was exactly what was discussed when I made the appointment. I will definitely use this outfit again.
~ Harry P. Oakland, CA
Well after 20 years I think it was time for a new furnace. What an easy process at Comfy Heating. Everybody was so helpful and easy to deal with.
~ Ron A. San Leandro, CA
I am thrilled with Comfy heating and their services. We are so glad that we pick Comfy for our Heating and Tankless water heater needs.
~ Aykut A. San Francisco