Indoor Air Quality
Home Health Audit Inspection
How healthy is your home? Find out by scheduling a 10 point Home Health Audit.
This audit is designed to inform and educate homeowners of the solutions for a cleaner, healthier living environment and includes the following:
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: Test for carbon monoxide leaks at all gas appliances
- Airflow Analysis: Complete room by room airflow analysis in order to identify hot and cold spots throughout the home
- Ductwork Leaks: Check for ductwork deficiencies such as breaks, leaks and hazards such as asbestos
- Ductwork Design Inspection: Ensure ductwork design is efficient and meets home’s health, safety and comfort requirements
- Equipment Inspection and Testing: Test all existing HVAC equipment for proper operation, including fan for indoor air quality purposes
- Filter Inspection: Test current filtration effectiveness and operation
- Internal Ductwork Inspection: Internally inspect ductwork with swab and visual test for debris and build up
- Inspect Appliances: Inspect for fire hazards around all gas appliances
- Test Humidity: Test humidity levels throughout home
- Smoke Detectors: Test all smoke detectors for operation and safety
The owner really cares about his business and customers. I found an issue with my heater and within two days they came out and fixed the problem free at cost.
~ Tom L. San Ramon, CA
Claudio and the crew did a great job, and everyone was always on time. We would refer them to anyone in the Bay Area needing heating or a/c work done.
~ McCole C. San Francisco, CA
Abel was knowledgable and repaired my heating system quickly. I was quite impressed with their service and price. Definitely will recommend them to my friends.
~ Laura S. Danville, CA