Indoor Air Quality
Home Health Audit Inspection
How healthy is your home? Find out by scheduling a 10 point Home Health Audit.
This audit is designed to inform and educate homeowners of the solutions for a cleaner, healthier living environment and includes the following:
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: Test for carbon monoxide leaks at all gas appliances
- Airflow Analysis: Complete room by room airflow analysis in order to identify hot and cold spots throughout the home
- Ductwork Leaks: Check for ductwork deficiencies such as breaks, leaks and hazards such as asbestos
- Ductwork Design Inspection: Ensure ductwork design is efficient and meets home’s health, safety and comfort requirements
- Equipment Inspection and Testing: Test all existing HVAC equipment for proper operation, including fan for indoor air quality purposes
- Filter Inspection: Test current filtration effectiveness and operation
- Internal Ductwork Inspection: Internally inspect ductwork with swab and visual test for debris and build up
- Inspect Appliances: Inspect for fire hazards around all gas appliances
- Test Humidity: Test humidity levels throughout home
- Smoke Detectors: Test all smoke detectors for operation and safety
We could not be happier with the workmanship or integrity of this company. We had a mini split system installed and are extremely pleased with the outcome.
~ Gladys O. Fremont, CA
I am thrilled with Comfy heating and their services. We are so glad that we pick Comfy for our Heating and Tankless water heater needs.
~ Aykut A. San Francisco
The team installed exactly what we wanted. Overall, the Comfy team is very knowledgeable, keeps commitments, and responds quickly to issues. Highly recommended!
~ Sharlyn D. Pleasanton, CA